Follow us


Gain from far-reaching global audience of NUJE Europe, contact us to place your adverts today!

Sunday 23 November 2014

Neither My Supporters Nor Myself Involved In Fracas - FIJABI

In a swift reaction to the publication by Daily Independent on Sunday, the house of representative member for Ibadan Southwest/Northwest federal constituency Hon. Saheed Akiade-Fijabi has rejected any involvement of his teeming supporters in the clash at Oke- Ado Ibadan.
Responding to this via his facebook page he expressed his dissatisfaction to the publication by Daily Independent on Sunday.

" As a member of APC and member representing Ib sw/nw constituency I must take some responsibility for whatever happens within my constituency but notwithstanding the incident that happened is very unfortunate. Still we should read between the lines, our rank may have been infiltrated by ...... My prayers, thought and condolence goes to the family who lost property and life during the sad event.
"I still want to maintain my innocence, neither my supporters nor me knows anything about the sad incident that happened at Oke Ado. I will not allow anyone to unleash terror on my constituents. I am not a politician that plays do or die politics or politics of destruction. Never will i do dat. I believe in developing others and not destroying them." Fijabi stated.
Commenting further the Honourable appealed to the public to be wary of hooligans who are bent on destablising the peaceful atmosphere in Ibadan
"I believe the case is been investigated by the police. Can we please wait for the outcome of the investigation." He stated.
Hon Fijabi dismissed every attempt to soil his image by some quarters who according to him, are trying to score points against his political career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send in Your Report or Opinion to NUJ Europe

Name

Email *

Message *

mixed ads