Follow us


Gain from far-reaching global audience of NUJE Europe, contact us to place your adverts today!

Friday 10 June 2016

WHY I AM INVOLVED IN THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, YOU SHOULD BE TOO- AJULO

OPINION: WHY I AM INVOLVED IN THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, YOU SHOULD BE TOO -AJULO
I am not an American neither am I a resident of the United States. I visit for holidays or whenever my law practice dictates.
Arbitration is exciting and rewarding in North America, Presidential Election in America is not only exciting but super big, it is the biggest masquerade of all times.
I am fully entrenched in Nigeria, I am presently in a project to ensure that the people of my home State, Ondo were not deceived by some fraudsters operating under the guise of bringing inexact "Change" to my people.



As it is, and as part of my personal principle I cannot vote for anyone contesting for any position in the general election anywhere else outside my country, Nigeria.
But, because any sneeze from the U.S affects me and my country, either in the negative or positive I am therefore interested in who becomes the President of the United States.
I must confess, none of the two major candidates, Mr. Donald Trump and Mrs. Hillary Clinton have any plans to move me or my country forward in progress, but Mr. Donald Trump's Presidency portends doom for the whole wide world.
Mrs. Hilary seem tolerable and less dangerous to humanity. I appreciate her personality, judgment, toughness, and commitment to some of the values we as progressives hold so dear.
I have seen her in the promotion of social justice and equal opportunity. She has exhibited utmost faith in the world peace and has shown to be an advocate of some positions to make our world a bit safer.

.Although her presidency would be more of an extension of her husband, Bill Clinton's eight years rule, I nevertheless believe this is a better deal than the impending misrule and policy somersault of Mr. Trump.
I fervently pray, and I know God is listening to my just prayers, Trump must not win the U.S Presidency.
I can't wait to get out there and campaign against Trump.
Join me as I urge you to call all your contacts in the US on the imperative of Mrs Hilary Clinton's presidency as Trump's mission endangers humanity.
May the Almighty continue to guide us right.


Barrister Dr.Kayode Ajulo of The Castle of Law
writes from Abuja-Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send in Your Report or Opinion to NUJ Europe

Name

Email *

Message *

mixed ads